We are committed to make your shopping experience with us enjoyable. Kindly read through the following terms prior to making your purchase. Through procuring our merchandises and services would mean that you have acknowledged the following terms, have understood them, and have agreed to abide and adhere to them.
- Doublewoot is unable to amend orders nor combine orders which were separately made after it is placed. Please double check your order details before confirming the order.
- All orders are processed and dispatched within 1 to 2 working days upon verification of payment. Delivery is carried out during working hours, Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and local public holidays(Malaysia)
- Price of postage includes handling fees.
- Customers will be contacted via email should we receive any bounced parcels bearing their name.
- Cost for re-delivery will be borne by the customer. Doublewoot will bear the cost of re-delivery if it is deemed as an error on our part. Details regarding the re-delivery will be provided in the email sent to the customer.
DEFECTIVE/ FAULTY ITEM(S)/INCORRECT RECEIVED
- All parcels must reach us within 5 days from the day parcel is received by you.
- We apologize for mailing you a defective/faulty item. Please inform the Customer Service Team by taking a snapshot of the defective area and sending it to us at [email protected]
- An exchange will be done if the item(s) sent to you is defective/ faulty*. Doublewoot will reimburse normal postage for defected / wrong item(s) sent.
- A refund will only be processed if the item(s) have ran out of stock for exchanges.
*Exchanges will only be done for an item(s) in its original condition (tag intact, unworn, unwashed and unaltered). Exchanges for articles which do not meet all mentioned conditions will be duly declined.
*There may be a 0.5”-0.8” difference in our given measurements. Please allow 20% descrepancy in the product color due to lighting. In such cases, the variance may not be considered as a defect.
DEFECTIVE ITEMS/INCORRECT ITEMS RECEIVED
We apologise if we have sent you a wrong/defective item. Kindly contact our return department at [email protected] about this issue and we will reply you within 24 hours. We advice that all items are handwashed and NOT soaked .We do not guarantee that the items will not be altered (color runs, size shrinks..etc) after washed or soaked, and if this happens, Doublewoot will not be responsible and no return request due to this reason will be entertained.
Doublewoot will reimburse Pos Laju postage for defective/incorrect item(s) sent to you. Please take note that we do not provide cash refund unless the exact item is out of stock and we will provide you a credit note in which you may utilise it to purchase other available items. The credit note is valid of 20 days only.
Doublewoot provides returns for all items (except Best Buy/SALE/Discounted items and Accessories). All exchanges/ returns will be processed and dealt with by the Returns Department and they will only be handled via mail at [email protected]
All return item must be returned/mailed back to Doublewoot within 5 days from the day item is mailed out by Doublewoot together with the RETURN FORM. Any delay or non enclosure of RETURN FORM will not be entertained, hence we advice you to deal with these A.S.A.P.
Doublewoot will not be liable should you purchase our merchandize from any third party. We will not accede to any request for exchange.
- Returns will only be done for an item(s) with its tag intact, unworn, unwashed and unaltered. Requests for exchanges for articles which do not meet all four conditions will be declined duly.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- The parcel can take up to 7 working days to be returned to our Warehouse, unless sent via special delivery.
Doublewoot will issue a credit note for all returns. A processing fee of RM6 (RM9 for sabah and sarawak) will be charged for each return item. For example, if the returned item costs RM75, you will receive a store credit of RM69. Store credit are valid for 20 days only . Request for extension will not be entertained. Original shipping costs will not be refunded. Also, buyer bears the cost of shipping the item back to us.
The Return department will get back to you once a return item is received by us and we will email your credit voucher once the item is received. This can take up to 10 working days . DOUBLEWOOT reserves the right to reject any request to mail these items alongside with a new order. All returns are final and further requests will be denied.
We do not provide exchange services. If you would like to change to another item, do use the credit voucher to purchase another item or another size.
*Color of products may varies due to studio lighting used and please allow 20% of color variation in real product as compared to actual products. It may appear darker or lighter. Exchanges due to this reason will be charged a processing fee of RM6.
*There might be 1cm-4cm differences in the measurements given due to the different stretchable quality of the material. Please do check the measurements given in our products and compare with your existing dresses for best fit. Otherwise please email us your stats to gauge your best fit.
VOUCHERS/DISCOUNT CODES/CREDIT NOTES
- Voucher/Discount Codes/Credit Notes issued can only be utilized by the account holder unless otherwise stated. They are non-transferrable in nature.
- Vouchers can only be extended to a maximum period of one year from the date of issue. If it is not utilized within the given timeframe, the amount will be forfeited. (unless otherwise stated)
- If your Voucher/Credit Note was issued due to a Return, please refer to the section "Returns" for more information on its validity.
- Vouchers/Discount Codes/Credit Notes are only valid if they are inputted during check out.
- The value of each individual Voucher/Credit Note has to be utilized within one transaction, any remaining amount will not be refunded.
- Vouchers/Discount Codes/Credit Notes cannot be used for Sale Items or for the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Customers can track available vouchers by logging into their accounts.
- We will not be able to amend any details of the Gift Card after the order is placed.
- Discounts are only valid if the voucher codes are entered before checkout.
- Gift Cards purchased are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- No cash refund is offered. We only offer refund in terms of credit note.
- We do accept ATM transfers. Please email [email protected] for our bank details
- For customers who choose ATM manual transfer as their payment method, order(s) will be reserved for 20 minutes upon receiving an invoice. Please email us at [email protected] for time extension
- All cancelled orders cannot be reversed.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide relevant details required for DOUBLEWOOT to process the order. We will not be accountable for delays caused by incorrect/ insufficient payment details provided.
CURRENCY & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- For delivery outside Malaysia, payments will be automatically be converted to shipping country's currency . If the destination currency is not in the default currency , it will be automatically be converted to USD.
- Doublewoot calculates the average currency rate for all countries and reserves the right to amend where deemed necessary.
- Colors of products may differ due to color calibration of individual's computer and it might appear darker in reality due to strong studio lighting used.
- A difference of 0.5”-0.8” between the item(s) received from what which was provided for in our given measurements may not be considered as a defect.
- Colour may transfer onto other garments, upholstery and bags. Do take note whenever necessary.
- Doublewoot do not offer return or refund if product is not handled as per instructed in product details.
- You are advised to hand wash all Doublewoot apparels (individually) without soaking for the first few washes as colour transfer may occur.
- Please iron on reverse side of the apparel. Low to Medium heat ironing is encouraged for all products. We would encourage steaming or ironing them using indirect heat (by placing a fabric/cloth between the item and iron).
Doublewoot Reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions. [last updated 9 October 2014]
In the event of any dispute, Doublewoot reserves the right of final decision.